HIMALAYAN NATURAL SANDSTONE
Whether it is a new project, a renovation, landscaping, pool surrounds or a commercial project, here is why you should choose Hayda Natural Sandstone over other materials:
- Less porous, thus reducing the risk of water problems
- Very strong and durable and will last a lifetime with minimal up keep
- Fade resistant offering lifetime colour
- Retains less heat and is much cooler underfoot
- Available in a number of versatile finishes
- Never goes out of fashion or becomes dated
- Adds value and prestige to your project
- Salt resistant – EXPOSURE GRADE PASS – AS TESTED TO AS/NZS 4456.10:1997 App A Table A1.
- Slip resistant – Certified by the CSIRO as tested to AS/NZS 4586:1999 App A
- Guaranteed even, calibrated thickness ensuring easy and economical laying.
Some years ago Hayda established their own production facility in India. The motive behind the decision was to ensure that Hayda Natural Stone met exacting standards demanded in terms of quality, consistency and reliability.
The establishment of the production facility in India has increased Hayda’s presence and benefited clients through a general reduction in pricing while simultaneously increasing quality, consistency and reliability.
Unlike its competitors, Hayda is able to process custom orders to exacting standards in large or small quantities. Hayda’s extensive stock holdings, both in Australia and India ensure clients’ orders are delivered with minimal delay.
Weekends and other times by appointment